Living Room Concert Raffle - Official Rules
1. You must live in the United States to qualify. Alaska and Hawaii are ineligible.
2. One winner will be selected at random via ViralSweep from all eligible entries received during the entry period on or around 01 November 2023. Each ticket purchased will give the contestant a greater chance of winning.
3. The selection of the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning this decision.
4. We will contact the winner using the email address or phone number that they used at checkout on or around 01 November 2023. The winner will have 48 hours to accept the living room concert and give us any more information we may need in relation to the concert.
5. If we cannot contact the winner within a reasonable time or they are not able or available to accept the concert for any reason that is beyond our reasonable control, we can award the concert to another person who entered.
6. There is 1 living room concert to be won.
7. The winner will receive a free exclusive living room concert in their home or venue they choose with Beckah Shae performing a live one-hour concert.
8. The concert must be less than 60 people and with personal friends and family they directly know.
9. The winner cannot charge a fee or sell tickets for Beckah Shae's appearance.
10. There is no alternative to the free concert.
11. Beckah Shae reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the prize if a winner or a party authorized by the winner to act on their behalf, gives any reason of discomfort and/or safety or well-being of the Beckah Shae team at any time.
12. We will use any information we collect from you for the purpose of providing the raffle, contacting the winner to tell them of their win and for the purposes of providing and delivering the concert information.
13. We do not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you from purchasing your raffle tickets or us receiving it.
14. We can substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
15. The winner of the living room concert must have an active social media account that can be viewed and agree to have an in-person Zoom meeting.
16. Apart from causing death or personal injury arising from negligence or in respect of fraud and as far as allowed by law, we will not have any responsibility for your enjoyment of the living room concert or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the concert which are beyond our control.
17. We may refuse or disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) if we have good reason to believe you have broken these terms and conditions or if you or anyone authorized by you to deal with your entry acts in a way towards us, any other person entering the competition or, the Beckah Shae team which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified we can give the prize to another person who entered the competition.
18. This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be dealt with by the courts of Nashville, TN.